Wednesday, September 17, 2008

A Child's Prayer


This morning Adelaide (who will be three at the end of November) woke up early and came downstairs all by herself to have breakfast with me. Just the two us, sitting right by each other at the table eating Raisin Bran. She wanted to be the one to "bless the food". This was her sweet little prayer:

"Heavenly Father, thank you for this food. And please bless Dad cause he has to go to work. And please bless that Jesus can come and stay with us. In the name of Jesus Christ, amen."

Adelaide--You are the sweetest little girl and I love you so much! And thanks for our little "Daddy-Addy" breakfast date this morning, and for blowing me kisses at the door...


PS: My girls bring too much joy to describe. Here we are holding hands at the zoo:


Adelaide and Kamorah at home:

4 comments:

Kelli W. said...

Ahhhhh, they are so precious! There is nothing better than that special connection between a daughter and her Daddy. You are her world! And I love her little prayer too!

Anonymous said...

Last night, my five year old thanked Heavenly Father for tigers. Then he stopped, paused, turned and asked me if it was OK to be thankful for tigers, because they do sometimes eat people. I assured him it was OK to be thankful for tigers. Little guy is my world entire.

Beautiful family, Clean Cut. You are very blessed.

~

The Lakes said...

How sweet! It will be great to see you all at Christmas. Morzy doesn't even look like the same little girl we knew. Give them hugs and kisses from us!

Lakes are Great said...

Don't know how I missed this post but I loved it! Those girls are so stinkin cute...We just LOVE them to pieces.