Monday, October 4, 2010

Go Ducks! (aka: "The Quack Attack")


Well, as they say, if you can't say anything nice, don't say anything at all. So it's looking like I won't be posting much about my BYU Cougars this year. But I'm excited I still have my Ducks! Up to #3 in both major polls and about as exciting of a football team as you're going to see--seriously.

Here's to hoping for Alabama vs. Oregon in the National Championship game. Go Ducks! (For those that don't know, I'm from Eugene and grew up going to the Duck games in Autzen Stadium--so I bleed both blue (BYU) and green (Oregon.)

"I Love My Ducks (Return of the Quack)":


Oregon vs. Stanford Highlights:

2 comments:

Stephen M (Ethesis) said...

Congrats. When I did a fantasy series of stories for my oldest daughter (when she was much younger), the heroine's older brother was a kicker for the Ducks, favored college of all things Glorantan.

lauri said...

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOO DUUUUUUUUUCKS!
It's a good time to be a Eugenian.